Friday, April 4, 2008

archive: 04 april 2008: patience and creativity

Waiting... wait, wait. wait... Patience, dear.
I’m trying to distract myself with creating things, working on a new project, but I can’t seem to focus on it. I need some images anyway; no printer. I think I will paint/collage the cabinet doors (used ones I bought at a flea market; not the ones in the kitchen) with images/concepts about the Pleiades. I studied some about Alcyone last night and got some clear images and colors to use. I just need a good printout of a kingfisher to use. I can’t paint that kind of detail.... hrm. Wish I could, though.

I sent the poem, sent it on Thursday March 27 at 1:12am, after he and I had spent 3 or 4 hours talking and drinking a little bourbon... I haven’t heard anything, but I didn’t expect that I would either until sometime after he gets back. Waiting and patience. I understand, I can do this. I’m just afraid I untied the rope bridge and dropped it into the river. I won’t know if I did or not until Sunday, or Monday, or Tuesday... Patience. It’ll be ok.

Going to go distract myself with more Buffy the Vampire Slayer, magazine clippings, and then sleep....

No comments:

Post a Comment