Tuesday, March 20, 2007

archive: 20 march 2007: so much stuff to do

TONIGHT....
1. Finish the "orange" collage.
2. Start on the "yellow" collage.
3. Outline what I am going to talk about in the panel presentation on Saturday at the Appalachian Studies Conference. I haven't even done this yet!
4. Continue deleting crap Myspace blogs and copying ones I will keep to livejournal (I have had that LJ account since 2001 & I like the way it organizes entries better. MySpace has no archival calendar organization for entries.)
5. Get some orange fabric from Walmart -- for the "frame" of the collage.
6. Go to Keirca's to see which couch I want? After she gets off work...
7. Go to bed at some point... maybe.

I know the first thing I will want to do when I come is, though... I will want to clean house instead, even though it is not hideous, I'd still feel the urge to distract myself to do that instead. Must. Fight. Urge.

No comments:

Post a Comment