Sunday, May 27, 2007

archive: 27 may 2007: back in berea

ok, so yeah, I am addicted to the internet. Must have my fix, must be able to check email and write occasional blogs. I turned off the internet at my apartment back in April because I was going to be gone for two months, plus some, and I didn't see the point in paying for it when I wasn't going to be there to use it. And here I am, the first Saturday night I am back in Berea and I am sitting outside BC&T typing a MySpace blog entry about it.

Damn, I missed this town when I was gone.

I just watched Pan's Labrynth (sp?) and it was a beautiful film. Absolutely wonderful in music, art, plot.... the history and the tyrant. I was horrified by the Captain's actions. Absolutely horrified.

Tomorrow I will try to wake up and get to the graduation ceremonies in the morning. I want to see some of these exceptional folks walk across that stage and start a new beginning. :)

Well, now I must upload more photos to Flickr. Later taters!

No comments:

Post a Comment