Thursday, July 24, 2008

archive: 24 July 2008: last day

My last day of work at the ACA will be Monday, June 30th.

I am hoping and praying that one of the VA Tech positions come through for me. I am moving into Mary and Char's guest room at their place this weekend and giving away/selling some furniture and knick-knacks. Its kinda depressing. But its okay. Something is going to work out. Cats are going to Sarah's for a while, and if that doesn't work out, they will go to Erin's. And I will need to find a little work to hold me over through July, at least till I know more details. Forced vacation of a kind, maybe? Yeah, right, with lots of uncertain stress.

I need this kind of massive uncertain change, I guess. It is making me feel like I am caught in a hurricane, but I ain't drowning... yet. I know how to swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment