Saturday, July 3, 2010

Birds in the kitchen

I have also added a few more flying birds to my kitchen... Here's a few bird-watching moments:
The birds-on-a-wire idea along the top of the backdoor and window frame.  There's my little coffee maker corner.  I still need a curtain for that window but I haven't found the right one yet.
I felt the gaps between some of the pots and pans hanging on the wall needed a little color and flight.  Nice, huh?  I need to add a few more pots and pans, too, anyway.  :)
Oh, I finished the flowers since this picture was taken.  I also added some flying birds to the upper cabinets.  I still want to add some "grass" below the flowers and creeping animals on the lower cabinets, but this is a good enough peek.  I have been considering replacing the kitchen rugs with solid green ones, but it doesn't really matter. This picture was taken in March when it was still really cold outside and I had a draft-stopper rolled up in front of the back door. I'd love to have the light fixture in the kitchen replaced.

No comments:

Post a Comment