Tuesday, November 20, 2007

archive: 20 november 2007: thanksgiving

I am going home to Mississippi tomorrow (Wednesday) to see my Mom, my sister, nephew, brother-in-law, uncles and aunts, and some friends if I catch up with them. It'll be a long drive and I doubt my car is capable of making that drive anymore so I am renting a car from Enterprise for Wednesday through Sunday. It wasn't a bad deal online.

I know this is something not quite right to say, but... I kinda would rather stay up here in Berea for this holiday. I'm not looking forward to whatever confrontation that'll end up arising because of my brother-in-law.... He always gets royally pissy around Thanksgiving and Christmas. I don't know why. But I really miss my nephew and I want to spend some time with him. I haven't seen Mom since last Christmas and I do miss her. I want to see where all she's got her paintings on display and to take pictures of them for her. I think I will create a website for her artwork as a Christmas present, maybe...?

I am so stuffed from the Thanksgiving lunch at work today. I fixed a couple plates for Phoebe and Adam to have tonight... Not much but something to share.

I hope I stop having these terrible dreams. I have been having some strange dreams that have left me feeling extremely weird.... Scenerios that would never happen. Ugh. Maybe I was feeling some of the negative energy that was going on in other places last night. Maybe?

I am not looking forward to that long drive tomorrow, but I will deal with it. Going to hit BC&T before getting on the road; must have my caffeine fix. I'll come back on Saturday. Tonight I have to get some stuff packed and leave the apartment ready for the cats for 4 days/3 nights. I've done this before with them and they are always fine. Any longer than that though really needs someone to visit them... I might ask someone to help with that during Christmas....

No comments:

Post a Comment