Tuesday, November 6, 2007

archive: 6 november 2007: update of randomness

So... Work's required of me a few charts, whatever quotes I can find, and some pictures for a few programs here. I have been able to gather a good bit of the info she wanted, but not the Central Library stuff; Dianne's gone for the week and she would have all that info. I can pull a little probably from the annual reports, but... that won't be very representative of it.

Weekend was really good. Friday night was fun chillin' at Pheebs: bunch of people came by and Brian is a real kicker. The three virgos (Kelly, Bev, and me) finished the night, leaving Phoebe's place straightened up and ready for the morning and P bringing her a bed. Saturday night began with the Sundogs playing at Ground Effects. Carol played with them for a while and then Robert showed up, so then it was Sundogs and Mudpi. We went over to Glen's afterwards for a while (Boots Sarah, too!) to sit around the wood-burning stove (nice!) and talk and chat and listen to music. It was a good time. Sunday morning opened with an early morning for me, then laundry, and then the KFTC Friendraiser potluck. Phoebe managed to come to that and then afterwards I went over to Adam's to catch the Simpsons Halloween episodes for last year and this year. That was good.

And I really should do this more often, but I went for a late night walk Sunday evening after a glass of wine. I listened to my little mp3 player - Love that Emmylou Harris. "Deeper Well" and "Goin' Back to Harlan" really was sinking in. I hope one day I can hear Emmylou perform live.

Monday... Work and work... then the storm came. I rushed about trying to get myself ready for yoga class. That is the most relaxing yoga class ever. I love it. I am glad I am taking it. It makes me feel great for the rest of the week, or at least for a few days. Went by Phoebe's afterwards to give her Sarah's tobacco which got left in my car Saturday night, and ended up staying for a while longer chatting with Core too.

Today is Tuesday! Election day. Know who you're voting for?
http://www.votesmart.org
http://www.kentuckyelection.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment