Wednesday, December 12, 2007

archive: 12 december 2007: interview in january 2008

Now I have an on-campus interview scheduled for mid-January at Mars Hill College.
Ahhh! :) The chair of the search committee just called me to let me know they are interested in interviewing me in-person and to have me meet faculty, students, library staff, and to see the Ramsey Center and campus. Of course I have visited before, but not met the folks they really want me to meet.

Oooh. At least this gives me a little time to get a few more professional stylin' clothes. haha!

PS - Excited and nervous and sad... I have to remember what one friend said to me in a text one night when we were talking about missing people and losing them 'cause of moving: "Remember you don't have to lose anyone you don't want to."

No comments:

Post a Comment