Wednesday, December 5, 2007

archive: 5 december 2007: gifts and surprises

I just realized I do have a DVD burner on my laptop. I didn't know that! haha! I probably just forgot when I bought it because I was concerned with copying my CDs onto it.

OK. So I need to get some DVDs so I can record some of these videos that I created for myself and get them off my computer.

BUT what I really want to do is get a gift finished up. I downloaded this torrent file which contained pretty much everything Cyndi Lauper. This is for a friend who LOVES Cyndi. I didn't realize just how much stuff was in that file - tons of TV clips, music videos, televised concerts, entire albums, bootlegs, and a few miscellanea. I just need to get a bunch of DVDs and CDs and burn all this stuff for him. I didn't realize it would be so much, it kinda seems overwhelming...

I almost think I shouldn't make the art project I was going to make for him now because the two together would be so much it would be..... awkward. I don't know... I guess I will think about that some more later. Maybe I shouldn't worry about it. I just don't want it to be too much....

Tonight: Writers' group, THEN probably working on the art projects OR editing my poems. I also gotta go to the college library to fact-check some sources of my poems.

No comments:

Post a Comment