Saturday, February 12, 2011

05 February 2011: Feather


05FEB2011, originally uploaded by blueathena7.

Feather on a winter's day. I drove out to Stars & Stripes Park on the southern end of Lake Hefner to see if there was anything to take pictures of after the snow and after most of it had turned to slush. I shot some pics of the water looking as if it was rolling in on the sandy shore with froth, but it was frozen. :) I liked this picture better though.

I tried to return to one of the main roads by the same route I drove out to the lake, but the other side of the road was blocked by a vehicle and so I turned around in someone's driveway and drove in the wrong direction for about 50-100 feet before I could merge into the correct lane and try a different route to the main road. I was hopeful nothing would come, especially a policeman!

No comments:

Post a Comment