Saturday, February 12, 2011

29 January 2011: Window Gallery


29JAN2011, originally uploaded by blueathena7.

It was a beautiful day in Oklahoma City today. It almost seemed like Spring was waking up and stretching her arms across the sky. But this Monday evening and Tuesday morning is supposed to bring rain/sleet/wintry mix/whathaveyou (unpredictable Oklahoma hyper-mix of weather forecasts) so it is doubtful this is Spring arriving. Over near Iguana Grill on 9th Street in downtown I walked by this building that used to be Mel's Towing among other things. I took a few pics of the R in the window, noticed my shadowy reflection and liked the whole composition so I tried a few more pics until I was satisfied. The only thing I did in Photoshop was add my watermark/name. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment