Friday, April 20, 2007

archive: 20 april 2007: madness in the air

I just read my daily horoscope and it says this:
"Your reliability helps you realize your work and love goals, especially when you're trying to form long-term plans. Your efforts now will pay off with unexpected dividends very soon."

Interesting... I just received an email from S.W. saying that he had something unexpected earlier this week and he was not able to call me. I do hope he's allright. I am leaving out the details here. Anyway, so he asked a couple things in the email, one of which was salary and if that range suited me fine. It does. And he was asking if and how we'd schedule a face-to-face interview. So... I scrutinized my schedule and decided that Union College can go last. Yeah. I am supposed to visit them on April 30th and it is the closest college on my itinerary to Berea, and completely possible for me to stay that Monday. So I sent an email asking SW if that Monday will work well for him. I also sent an email to Union saying I need to reschedule my visit with them. Maybe I should have waited for a response from SW though... But I am confident it should work out. *crosses fingers* Any other day won't work! Most of May I am in North Carolina and West Virginia. Far far far away from Berea.....

*crosses fingers*

I am going back to the hotel for a little bit to change shirts, and then I am going to go find something outdoorsy to do. Both batteries on my cameras are running low though... Maybe not many pictures. hrm. Saturday should be half-filled with fun, and I will also spend some of Saturday driving to Greeneville, TN. I am staying there Saturday night through Tuesday night, and then I am staying in Mars Hill, NC, Wednesday night through Friday night.

Have a good Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment