Saturday, January 14, 2006

archive: 14 january 2006: snow

I am such a goofball. I knew that it was supposed to snow sometime last night, and for all I know, it might have snowed when I was still awake but I didn't look out and see until this morning and everything is covered in a white blanket. Its pretty. And messy.

I have to find my camera battery charger. I need to get cleaned up, get stuff ready for laundry, eat, go outside and take pictures, then call Krista and let her know I am coming to do my laundry. I did tell her 1, since I figured that would be a time where I wouldn't be waking her up or really keeping her from going out somewhere or something. heh.

SNOW! I know you Kentucky people are like, "its not that much, its nothing" but any amount of snow makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment