Sunday, January 1, 2006

archive: 1 january 2006: sleeping in is good

Happy New Year!
I was up till 6 a.m. this morning, and I slept till 12:30 p.m. today. Felt good, but now I have a lot of stuff to do...
I am supposed to have some pictures on display in the Berea College library for January, but I don't have the money to go and get enlargements and big frames, so I am going to be lame and just put up the 8x10s I have. I'll pick... 15 or 20 of them to put up. I feel lame about it, but I can't help I can't afford it.
Yesterday my plan was that I would go into my computer and pick out 10 pics that would work well enlarged to 13x15 (or something like that), put them on a CD, go to Meijer's, print them off there, and get frames there, but... that'll run about $100 altogether, I think. I really can't spare that 'cause of bills and whatnot. The $300-400 I have has to last me through the end of January, and really it may not even be that much.
No more driving around everywhere and stuff for this month.
I want to make a bunch of soups for lunch and dinner. I gotta get recipes and ingredients and all that jazz.

OH. I need to get some black-eyed peas for luck.... :) I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment