Tuesday, February 26, 2008

archive: 26 february 2008: tagged

Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 15 weird, random things, facts, habits, or goals about yourself.

You can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me back, let me know when you've posted your blog so I can see your answers.

1. I grew up in Mississippi. I don't plan to move back there.
2. I prefer walking at night.
3. I am extremely nervous calling people. I didn't used to feel this way.
4. I don't know how to ride a bike.
5. I love wind.
6. I could watch leaves and tree limbs and moving clouds all day long.
7. I got rid of my TV in June 2006. I have not had once since then.
8. I do like anchovies every once in a while on a pizza.
9. I was scared to death of learning to drive because of the number of car accidents on the road. Now I can sometimes feel like a policewoman; I know the rules of the road.
10. I have an espresso machine and yet I still buy my cafe mochas at the coffeeshop (for the atmosphere and people).
11. I wish I could have a little house in the mountains, have my own garden, paint and write all day, have no debts, no work but my own.
12. I'm more sensitive than I let on. Sometimes I don't know how to express how disturbing or sad something really makes me feel, but I do feel it.
13. I am just now accepting me (personality/inner self) and all my little inconsistencies at age 31. I know this is a never-ending process.
14. When I go to sleep I pull the blankets in a pile next to me.
15. I have a fascination with numbers lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment