Wednesday, December 28, 2005

archive: 28 december 2005: decisions

Well, we talked with my cousin this morning. Mom and my sister wrote up pros and cons for every choice she has to choose from. Of course some had more pros than cons. She also didn't realize that no one had to know but the four of us. So she called and made an appointment, and will stay with my sister part of next week.

I wish I could be here for her next week. I wish I could hug her afterwards and tell her everything is going to be okay. And I wish so much for her. This decision she has made has been a hard one to make.

Today we (Mom, my cousin, and I) went to see The Family Stone, but we got there just before the previews ended, and had to sit in the second row from the front because it was a small theatre and all the other seats were full. But the movie was great, both funny and sad. I loved it. Really showed how insane all families can be.

We rented The Graduate tonight because we (my cousin and I) might go see Rumor Has it tomorrow, which is has a plot based on the older movie. Mom might join us for that one, too.

I am also going to try to take pics of the old King Edward Hotel tomorrow (black and white pics) before they tear it down in the next few months. It is a historical building but it has been left to rot for the last 20-30 years. So I intend to get great B&W pics of it for prosperity or remembrance or whatever.

ok, dinner now.

No comments:

Post a Comment