Sunday, June 17, 2007

archive: 17 june 2007: pride

Friday night I made it to the Pride Parade in Louisville. I filmed clips of it, and tonight I am going to make a little video of the floats and whatnot. I'll post it up and link to it soon.

Saturday I did research in Lexington and almost let time get away from me and had to drive to Louisville at breakneck speed hoping I wouldn't miss the Chris Pureka concert. Got there after she'd sung about 1-2 songs. I was in the parking garage below, could hear her singing, and was like... where? where do I go? Where is she? hehehe. Here's pictures from that performance. Plus a picture of me with her, and one of Gretchen, Chris, and me taken by Chrissy. I have a surprise for a friend if she sends me her mailing address, so Aubrey, I hope ya send it. :)

I stayed for a while and ran into Leah and two of her friends. I ended up sitting with them for a while and then finally left around 8 or 9 or so. Came back to Berea, then checked my email via wireless at BC&T, spotted Michael walking around and he sat and chatted with me about music and poetry. Today's Sunday and I am hanging in BC&T to see if Robert shows so I can give him these two CDs of mudpi pictures; one for him, one for Carol. By the way, if you're reading this and not from the Berea area and not heard of mudpi, check out the mudpi myspace page and two of the songs there. Great music.

Ok. Back to being... semi-productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment