Monday, June 18, 2007

archive: 18 june 2007: horoscope

Dear Laura,
Here is your horoscope for Monday, June 18:

Are you ready to bask in some glory? Don't be modest -- you deserve these kudos. The stars say your efforts will pay off in a big way, especially if you don't try and rush the results. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

///
I'm sitting back patiently.....
///
EDIT: So just had a chat and there's options to think about, there's ideas to pursue still, and one which seems one of the most interesting to me personally is a "history of ACA." Hmm... Classes. Meeting planning. Might be able to make my stay here another year.. maybe. We'll see.
OK... I am going to sit outside with my bottle of wine. Thank you very much. Ok. So maybe I will pour it into another glass bottle and bring that with me. Hmm. Yeah, that sounds smarter and less chance for tragic loss of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment