Friday, January 25, 2002

archive: 25 january 2002: nervous

It suddenly dawned on me today... MBH and I have been together almost 11 months now. Well, I have been keeping track the months and all, but something else dawned on me, and left me feeling nervous...

I dated Mark: 10 months...
I dated Mike: 11 months...

other exes are shorter, 2-3 months. They sucked ass.

But... MBH I don't want to lose. Its like, I am waiting for the ball to drop or something. Like, okay, the romance gameshow host says, "we gave you 11 months of wonderful bliss, and now we're going to take it ALL away!" I am waiting for something bad to happen... I don't want anything to happen. I don't believe that anything bad will... because, we do what we should do: we work through things. I have problems, we talk. He has problems, we talk. Then we hug, and then go do happy things. Who wants to go through life sad and angry? I think his outlook on life is just to have a good time, be happy in multiple kinds of ways (physically, mentally, in work, and in social life) and everything...

But... what if? I have no secrets, so there is nothing from me that would end anything. I don't believe he has any secrets, because he's so open with me...

So why am I even worried? Cause I have never been with someone for a full year. Its always been 10 or 11 months.

agh! Maybe its time for me to get off the computer for the night and go about getting my pictures and albums all organized. I am going to show some of my best photos to the art teachers on Monday. :) Maybe they will have suggestions and maybe (maybe?) I can frame and show them in the gallery one day? Sell them? Maybe? wow... I wonder... :) Hell! Maybe I can sell them from my website!!??!!

At least I got my mind off the "other shoe thats going to drop."

No comments:

Post a Comment