Wednesday, December 14, 2005

archive: 14 december 2005 researching cars

Plans tonight:
1. Research cars. Make list of available ones in area to inquire about.
2. Finish dishes (ran out of hot water last night)
3. Empty garbage
4. Bills
5. Drink more wine.
6. Blast music.
7. Burn LWord mp3 CD

I SOOOO want a newer car right now. Terribly so. So the car research stuff will probably take a long time tonight. I need to know what sort of sales are going on right now. Pat, Francie and I were talking about cars this afternoon. I didn't realize Pat had been having problems with her Subaru (moreso with the dealership in Nicholasville than with the car itself), and that she has bought a new car. Wow. So... now I know that beige SUV is hers. heh. Anyway, she was telling me that Ford, GM, and maybe another are having really good cash back sales because it is the end of the year and they are wanting to get the cars off their lots. So... till January 3rd this is perfect time to get a car.

I will attempt to do much research tonight. This weekend or when I get back from Mississippi (or maybe IN Mississippi) I will make my change. Or, is there some sort of tax thing I have to deal with if I buy a car in one state but live in another?

I have much to learn about cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment