Tuesday, December 20, 2005

archive: 20 december 2005: bottom drops out

Sorry.
I made it home all right.

The bottom just dropped out for me, that's all.
I cannot explain it. Or better yet, I ought not explain it. I do not want a pity party.

I am 29 years old. This sort of shit should have passed 14 years ago. But then again, I always have been invisible, on the whole.

ok. Good night.

Oh... side note: Maybe I shouldn't drink vodka. Maybe it does make me depressed. I am not sure, but it is entirely possible.

PS - The way I feel right now is not because of anything any one person did tonight. It is entirely ALL me making me feel this way. That is why I left suddenly. If I had stayed I would have gotten very pissy, very agitated, and very unfriendly, and even more depressed and then I would have witnessed pity party and then I would have felt worse, because nothing makes me feel worse than others feeling they have to give me attention for any reason other than they had wanted to in the first place. So... again, this is all me. I still love my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment