Sunday, December 4, 2005

archive: 4 december 2005: happy night

Great night.

Met a beautiful Canadian musician, Tracy Rice, at Mia's. We stayed for a few of her songs. She gave a shout out to Lisa for her 24th birthday and signed postcards for us all. She mentioned a poet I need to look up, Melissa Fadul, in a lit lournal (I think Lumina, April issue, poem about Frida Kahlo). She was very inspiring and down-to-earth to talk to. Love that. I had a Bloody Mary and a Vodka Collins at Mia's. Had a shot of peach vodka before leaving Lisa's.

At The Bar I had two vodka collins and a couple cups of water. I danced a lot. I felt like my feet were heavy. But I met Jo's friend of a friend Don. Hot, sweet, and hopefully will get to meet her again sometime. Made me smile dancing with her those times. And she's older than me, by like 5-6 years. Nice. Hopefully going to hang out with her and Jo sometime, but we'll see how things go. I'm just glad to have had a good time tonight.

I am about to go to sleep. Its 3:36 a.m. now. I'll probably sleep till 10 or 11. Jeff was a sweetheart to stay up and pick us all up from The Bar. Thanks buddy. :)

Sweet dreams to all and to all a good night.

Oh, and I will post pics when I get home. Wow, I have laundry to do tomorrow!

Oh, and I finally met Courtney! It was great meeting you, and I hope you had an awesome time last night, too. It was pretty neat seeing people I have seen on myspace there... I recognized a few faces. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment