Friday, December 16, 2005

archive: 16 december 2005: car and new year's eve

So I got turned down on the auto loan from the bank. I kind knew that was going to happen, but I had had hope. Oh well. I know, I have bad past credit and it still haunts me. I am making good right now, but its not been long enough according to the creditors. Alas, must struggle onward.

I am trying to decide whether or not if I will go ahead and go completely through with it tomorrow on the car deal. If I go over there, talk with them, look at the car, talk and look at the financing options.... I could go ahead and go through with it, since dealership financing basically deals with the fact many of their clients won't have good credit standing, only disadvantage is that I will have a few extra charges. I will look at that tomorrow when I am there and consider it.

And... If I go through with it tomorrow, that means I will go home with a new car, and not have told Mom anything about it... I don't know. I kinda don't want to go into talking about financial stuff with Mom, getting her worried and stuff. Maybe in Louisville I will go and talk and see and learn, but will not make the deal. Say that I am going to consider it over the Christmas break and possibly make the deal when I come back in a couple of weeks. Yeah... This will also let me know how much they are willing to buy my car.

That may be the best no hassle choice. I can talk to Mom about this stuff without her being worrisome and then make better educated choices afterward, kinda preparing her by letting her know I have been thinking about doing this. Yes, I think this will be a better decision.

Hopefully that car will still be on the lot in 2 weeks.

I am going to come back to Berea on the 29th or 30th.

Anything happening for NEW YEAR's??

No comments:

Post a Comment