Wednesday, October 3, 2007

archive: 3 october 2007: pinnacle pictures and thinking about thoughts

I spent some time the other day at the East Pinnacle just letting some energy out hiking up there and soaking some energy in while resting for about an hour on the flat rock up top. What a gorgeous view. I was looking out across the other foothills and it really sunk in how they look from above, the curves and colors, the distance, the beauty. I loved them all along, but truly seeing it right then took me away. Almost the entire hike up was void of other people; I met a group briefly coming from the West Pinnacle at that rest point when you can choose either direction. And then the rest of the entire hike up and back down was just me, the green trees, the oncoming Autumn, birds and insects, the sun, the sky, spirit and energy. It was beyond great. A few breaks to catch my heart (beating too hard; so out of shape endurance-wise) and the slowing down of breath...

Anyway, last night I watched a little bit of What the BLEEP – Down the Rabbit Hole and the part about the water sunk in and impressed me. I am going to work towards that... Its an interesting concept and I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment