Sunday, October 7, 2007

archive: 7 october 2007: amazement

It never ceases to amaze me how people can surprise me with their actions and attitudes.

~*~ on another note ~*~
I have a phone call to make (or maybe email) to find out more about something in NC. I have no idea how I would manage it in the best case scenario, but for now I shouldn't worry myself with that. For all I know something else might crop up.

~*~ on similar note ~*~
I need to spend time sorting out exactly why I feel such a close tie to Berea. Is it really the town or specific individuals? Is it fear of starting all over again somewhere in a place where I know no one: the same thing that happened when I moved from MS to Berea on Sept. 7, 2004. A LOT of time ticked by before I felt a sincere connection, emotional attachment, familiar faces who cared.... I will have to sort it out. And, if certain small hopes are realistically possible to maintain or are they unrealistic? Possible the latter.

~*~ on a musical note ~*~
Love when Regina Spektor sings in French... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment