Monday, July 2, 2007

archive: 2 july 2007: to submit or not to submit

I am going to aim for this goal this month. By the end of July I aim to have submitted to Sarabande a manuscript to be considered for publication. This will have to be my poetry series I have been working on. I think I have around 20 poems now, and my goal was to have 30 poems. Possibly this week I can put a big dent in those 10 missing poems, including working with someone a bit on the ballad. I also need to print out some copies for my poet friend Michael to review, plus Vicky and maybe... Normandi and/or Libby. Not sure who else I should see about reviewing and giving me content/editorial feedback. I've told Michael once and I'll tell him again, don't hold back on his comments on it just cause I am a friend. The others I will say the same. Ok, so this is a link to that contest:
http://www.sarabandebooks.org/contest/woodford_reserve_series.html

Oh, why not? Can't hurt to try.

I should have this outlook in other aspects of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment