Tuesday, July 3, 2007

archive: 3 july 2007: luncheon

Ran into a friend last night who reminded me of Tuesday Luncheons. So I will go over to the Bruce Trades today and see what they're presenting. I guess you could say I have been sorting through all my feelings about "the matter" for a while and now I've got to really move forward with it and be the almost 31 year old I am. Yeah.

Besides, there's a few people I want to see if they're going.

Oh, and I wrote another poem last night. It needs a lot of work. But so do many of the other ones I have written in June for this series. I typed up the rest of them last night and it dawned on me that some of them need serious work and rewriting. Maybe I will try to focus on that this weekend sometime. Maybe on Wednesday morning, since I don't have to work anyway because it is the 4th of July.

Contemplative today...

No comments:

Post a Comment