Sunday, September 11, 2005

archive: 11 september 2005: procrastination stops today

Been sleeping in this morning, but Giza is being weird and meowing all the time. I don't know why... she has food, water, clean litter box, and I love on her when she lets me. So hmph. I guess I should get started on getting a few things done around here today. I am going to make myself some red beans and rice for lunch as soon as I get the dishes washed. Then I will do my poetry homework, I think. Then work on my Melissa Ferrick website some. Then watch "Closer" and then return both movies to Blockbuster (watched "Sin City" last night). Then I will sew the rest of the squares for the quilt, and figure out how to do the rest of the thing. Then probably read the Welty biography just before going to bed. I think tomorrow should be the new start of my daily schedule, which I will write up sometime today too. Maybe I will manage to get in some yoga in the mornings. Maybe a set time for writing poetry or free-writing too. Oh, tomorrow after work I am going with Libby to Richmond to hear a woman speak about her photography. Hopefully that will be interesting. Ok. Now's the time to get started on things.

No comments:

Post a Comment