Wednesday, September 21, 2005

archive: 21 september 2005: money and picture opps

well, I have a little more money in the bank, but this also means that for the rest of this month and most of October I need to be frugal. I can go places, just can't buy stuff. heh But there's only about 9 more days in this month and what I just deposited will take care of that, especially if I don't do anything.

Susan, this lady in charge of web services for the library, is in a brass band. They practice Tuesdays and Thursdays in Danville and perform on Sundays around 1. When she was talking about that I said I haven't been to Danville yet, and she said I am welcome to ride with her to and fro and see Danville. Good opportunity to take pictures of another KY town, maybe go into the new coffeehouse there (The Hub) and just to do something for a day which really doesn't cost anything (except the mocha I would buy at the coffeehouse.) I'm still thinking about it... I will let her know on Friday. I don't think there was anything else, any other possibilities to do something... Cause I could ride with her any of the Sundays they perform out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment