Sunday, September 25, 2005

archive: 25 september 2005 Over the weekend...

Wow, what a fun weekend. I can hardly remember Friday night now... oh yeah, I just sat around and watched a couple of movies. heh. Saturday night was good fun. Went with Lisa, Billy, Jeff, and Jo to Mia's for dinner and then went to Club Liquid after that. The drag show at Liquid could have been better (I have seen better) and the DJ should have been better. Too bad that the first time the guys had been there it wasn't the best show and music. Doesn't make for good first impressions.

I know I got a bit more tipsy/drunk than I should have. I had one vodka collins at Mia's, then bought two more at Liquid. I didn't drink all of that third one. I was beginning to piss myself off and for a while there it was noticeable, asked about, I whined, and really.... I am so very sorry. That's such party-pooper behavior and I really shouldn't let myself think so much. That certainly didn't make for good first impressions either. But I mostly remember everything I said, and I do remember everything I did and felt and saw. There's some things I am not sure mean anything at all, but at the time it was hard to not think something at all. I know... I am weird and will shut up now.

Or not. Today we had pancakes and waffle fries. And watched "The Wedding Date," which was a cute movie. Then I saw two episodes of "Weeds" and was much amused by that show. I like it. I think I need to see about getting Showtime back on my TV. I went back to basic cable in July. Then I left Lisa, Billy, and Jeff around 4, I think.

I went to Common Grounds for a while. I was there for about an hour and a half before I decided that I just wanted to walk around downtown a minute. I took some pictures. Thought a lot, like a roller-coaster, but never landed.

I am glad to have met Jeff, who seems like a really nice guy. I'm sure I will meet up with him some more sometime. So, welcome to Lexington. :)

And Lisa... if you see this... I forgot my beads and thread. I think it may be in the floorboard of the car behind the driver's seat in a Walmart bag. Would you hold on to that? Maybe we can meet up sometime during the week, this weekend, or next week? We'll have to see. And that yellow rose... probably dried out now, but its ya'll's now. :)

Well, Ned Kelly came from Netflix yesterday and I may just go watch that now. But I am going to make a few changes on this profile-thing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment