Sunday, September 18, 2005

archive: 18 september 2005: weird dream

I had the strangest of dreams. I dreamt I was at home, my mom's house. And everyone was there... family, brother-in-law Gregg, my sister, nephew, cousins, everyone... and they all know (in the dream) I am a lesbian. So I am in my room there as it looked before I left home (now it doesn't look like my room) and a girl I know here in KY (who isn't gay in the slightest) is at my house. I have no idea why or how, cause she's not from MS or anything. And I do not have a crush on her in real life either, and I know she's not gay, and she's not gay in my dream either. And she's a virgin. Anyway... So, in the dream, I am in my room and she comes in, closing the door behind her. She says she wants to have sex with me. I am puzzled. There's some talking, but I don't remember what was said, but I agree to do it. I think that she'd prefer something more hetero-like, so I go for the toys, but the ones I have just don't seem to do anything. Then I start thinking that I don't want to do anything that would cause penetration; I would feel wrong for taking that virginity especially since she's not gay. So I ask her if I can go down on her instead, ask if she's ever had an orgasm or masturbated. She says yes I can go down on her, but no she's never masturbated. (I really think she would say that in real life too.) And I tell her to not think about what I am doing, to just relax, to just let things start feeling what they feel. And I go down on her.

In the other rooms of the house though, everyone knows what's going on because they asked her to do it. And there's priests in the next room to my bedroom (for I don't have any idea why, since no one in my family is Catholic anyway...) and the window in my bedroom is open and its late Spring (Mississippi's) outside.

I wake up though, before she orgasms. Its the weirdest dream I think I have had in a long long long time. SO WEIRD. I mean, she's as straight as straight can be. AND I am not attracted to her at all.... She's not ugly, just not attracted to her 'cause she's straight and too young and just... yeah. Its just not there.

No comments:

Post a Comment