Monday, September 5, 2005

archive: 5 september 2005: KY towns in Pictures

I took a ton of pictures yesterday.... I drove to Georgetown, put up my pics, walked around and took pictures, drove to Midway and took pictures, drove to Versailles and took pictures. Then I went to Barnes and Noble and got two books needed for my poetry class. At one point I saw horses grazing and was able to pull over and snap a few of them (click "next" to continue seeing the rest of the pics).

Today may be Labor Day, but I still have to work. This college has another day designated as Labor Day in the school year. They do it that way because the actual Labor Day is too close to when students start classes and student labor. Its not a "reward" yet.

I also have my doctor's appointment this afternoon. Oh joy, the check up. I do hope she tells me those antibiotics worked and I don't have to do anything else. I don't really feel like seeing this doctor nor having to take any kind of pills for anything. Oh, it was nothing, by the way. She said I was "irritated." heh... whatever. But that is this afternoon, anyway.

Yesterday was such a good day, and I even went to bed early (1:30 a.m.) but I don't want to be awake right now and I don't want to go to work. I want to sleep more.

No comments:

Post a Comment