Saturday, September 17, 2005

archive: 17 september 2005: weekend rundown

I was only going to take a nap from 5-6 this afternoon, but... alarm was set for a.m. I ended up sleeping till 9:45 and I woke up, got dressed, drove to the ATM, and got a few bucks for a mocha and enough to do laundry tomorrow.

Got Spanglesh and Stepford Wives to watch on DVD. I am going to watch the first one in a few minutes, and then I will spend a couple hours on the fansite. Late-night work suits me best.

Tomorrow I will try my damndest to get up relatively early, clean up house a little bit, wash up and go see if something still is going on with the Spoonbread Festival (after my battery charges up so I can take some pictures), and then work some more on the fansite. I've got to email Bryna, too. I have some article links to send her.

ok... so, setlist of songs Melissa performed at Phoenix Hill Tavern:
*some songs with Natalia Zukerman (I missed these cause we thought the opening act started at 9, not 8)*
Beijing
Who Knows Why
Everything You Get (NEW)
Hold On
Don't Say Goodbye
Massive Blur
Fearless
Streetlight
All for Me
Stuck (NEW)
Back Stabbing (NEW)
Everything I Need
The Other Side
- David Bowie diddy -
Anything Anywhere
Every Three Words (with Natalia Zukerman)
Burn this Guitar (with Natalia Zukerman)
Sky Above (with Natalia Zukerman)
Settlin' In (NEW) (with Natalia Zukerman)
Welcome To My Life (with Natalia Zukerman)

No comments:

Post a Comment