Thursday, September 13, 2007

archive: 13 september 2007: work is on the rise

Well, work is about to really take off. I just sent an email out to around 145 people to register for the Summit, to register for the student sessions, and to register their poster presentations if they want to present one. I had to do it in three groups because there are Ledford Scholars, Citizens Scholars, and Noyce Scholars meeting in different locations at the Summit. But little did I realize that I would cause a confusion... They are required a code to register for the Summit, and this code is the same for the student sessions. I only included the code for the student sessions. I just sent out an email explaining that they should use the same code for both registration forms. Ahh... I do not anticipate the number of questions and emails I will have tomorrow! hehehe! Kat, how did you manage this last year?! :) You have much better managing skills than I do. ((hugs))

Well, I better get going. I gotta meet up with Lieselotte and say we're having dinner at Main Street instead of Papaleno's. Then Phoebe can join us for a bit and then go on over to the Bluegrass jam.

No comments:

Post a Comment