Thursday, September 27, 2007

archive: 27 september 2007: coffee spilt and laughter

Today has already started off with crazy events. I come into BC&T and happen upon one of the Southern Living folks who decided to write about Adam and the coffee shop. It was a good laugh. I bought a mocha and a poppyseed muffin for breakfast. Then drove on to work and as I was getting out I picked up the to-go cup incorrectly and the whole thing slipped from my hand and spilt in my car and on me. So I ran back home to change clothes (which resulted in me wearing a skirt I made from blue jeans in 2003) and then came back to work.

ahh... What else does this day have planned for me? It has to be good things or little mishaps like this morning which actually made me laugh.

I haven't worn a skirt in over a year now (back when Erynn and I stopped at an Old Regular Baptist Church for a service and music was the last time, in May or June last year).

Please be a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment