Tuesday, September 4, 2007

archive: 4 september 2007: don't let me get me

I want to say Thank You to everyone who wished me a happy birthday and to those who I spent time with on Sunday celebrating just by hanging out and having a good time: Phoebe, Adam, Shane, Cheyan, Emmy, Tiffany, Mike, Indy Laura, Tristan, and whoever else was around for a smile on Sunday.

I am sorry I let me get me (yes, that's a Pink reference & I don't even own a CD of hers) and that I got a bit sad later on in the night. I guess I needed to let out some of what was built up inside. Some of you got to know a little more about me and what's been going on inside my head the last month or so without asking for it. ahh... Its not all sad, just confusing and complicated. I wish everything was simpler.

Oh.. and by the way, I HATE BILLS!

No comments:

Post a Comment