Sunday, July 10, 2005

archive: 10 july 2005: money problems

This is going to be one craptastic month concerning money. I have about $550 in the bank already (for the rest of the month) and I have about $300 of bills to mail today. After that, I am not doing SHIT for the rest of the month. Good thing I can walk to work (don't have to use gas) and I can make my own damn iced mochas (don't have to get them at the coffeeshop). Only thing I will have to get sometimes for that is milk. Maybe I should cut that out some anyway... Caffeine is not the greatest thing either. Oh, the kicker will be laundry. Maybe I will beg Amanda to help me with that; let me doing mine for free in her dormitory. I hate money. I am not nearly as good with it as I ought to be. I guess we'll find out if I can budget this month on a tight *tight* string and manage to not have anything bounce.

This means I will not be going to Lexington for the rest of the month, cause it is too expensive. Gas. Drinks at Mia's or where-ever. I practically spent $100 yesterday getting the stuff for putting up the pics in Barnes and Noble... OH SHIT. I have to go back up there on the 16th, 23rd, and 31st. I have to switch out my pictures in Barnes and Noble's cafe. fuckfuckfuck. Damn GAS is insane. I really cannot do anything else whatsoever then. I'll have to make my own iced mocha and bring it with me to satisfy myself. If anyone in Lexington wants to meet me, it'll have to be on those days. And it'll have to be for doing free stuff. *sigh*

August will be the beginning of a whole new way of handling money. I will become better at it. I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment