Friday, July 22, 2005

archive: 22 july 2005: notes from friends

Just got back from the laundry and I got a nice little email from a friend back in Jackson. She received the book I got her signed by David Sedaris. :) And she tells me that Suzanne's book is about to come out and that I am not to buy it because that's her gift to me when I come down in August. Aww. I didn't expect anything, but that's just cool. And I'll read it too. Its the biography of Eudora Welty, and its written by another person I consider a friend. :)

Happy news makes me smile. I am glad that she emailed me about it, that she was happy for it, and that she was even thinking about writing me two days before it arrived. It just makes me feel so.... good.

I think I will either go sew or read for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment