Sunday, July 31, 2005

archive: 31 july 2005: saturday news

I met Jo earlier today, and that was a lot of fun. She's really sweet, cute, and just had a good time talking about all sorts of things with her. She even loaned the first season of "Queer as Folk" to me, and I just watched the first three episodes tonight. I don't know how I am not going to watch it all day tomorrow. But I am about to go to bed, wake early, get some cleaning stuff done around the house, then give her a call and see if she wants to go hiking out at Natural Bridge. Also, I gotta go to Lexington to get my photos from Barnes and Noble anyway. Tomorrow is the 31st, last day of July, and last day for my photos to be there.

I really need to get on the Common Grounds coffee house site and see how I am supposed to get my photos up there. ;) I think it was a portfolio thing. And I need to go to Mia's on a Tuesday and talk with MaryBeth about putting up a few of my photos there... But I want to do a special theme for there... something very obvious. ;)

ok. Bed time. 1:30 a.m. I ought to get up at 9 to get some stuff done.

No comments:

Post a Comment