Saturday, October 22, 2005

archive: 22 october 2005: poem

Look, I'm just standin' here with a cup 'o' joe in my hand listening to rhymes and beats, people snapping snaps and clapping claps, and you decide to just drop, drop right in my lap. Who do you think you are? You think I want you here, cramming up my space, digging hipbones into my thighs? Twisting thorn in my side, memory I can't escape no matter how hard I try. But I can't stop thinking of nights sleeping by you, curve to curve, thigh to thigh, hip to hip, back to chest spooned smooth, flowing bodies together, a river in my bed, between the two of us, cascade of hair and hips, heavy highs sighing. Between legs and thighs and lips down deep, where there's love and lust low down deep, and the drive lulls a lullaby to lose soul so deep. You squeeze me then, touching you where you haven't been touched in so fucking long and making you moan MY name, wrapping my hair in your fingers, pulling as I pull you by my fingertips deep. I breathe you in deep, my soul satisfied by your spice skin scent, pure spring water, to my lips and throat, and swallow you whole, down, low, and deep. I didn't ask for the touch of your deep curves still on my fingertips. ----------------------------------------- That's a specific memory. Maybe I can expand it, if I wanted to keep thinking about it right now, but then I would get all pissy and moody and lonely and horny and no where to vent it and no one to sleep with. heh. anyway... yeah... so. Comments? Suggestions? I want it to have more of a spoken word sound rather than a "poem on a page" feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment