Sunday, October 30, 2005

archive: 30 october 2005: yadda club and stuff

Had great fun at The Yadda Club this weekend. Danced a lot, and with one girl (really cute) who was an absolutely great dancer. She danced with all of us (Jo, Lisa, Emily, and me) and we all had a great time. The DJ was way better than the one at Jacob's. I still have some of those motown tunes in my head. "Tears of a Clown" is playing right now. :)

Dancing reminded me that I can get down. haha... I lose my balance (of course) but I am still pretty limber, just not as much as I used to be. Well, all this is about to change. I'm going to be doing a lot more running and gym stuff.

Met Jo's friend Emily this weekend. Wonderfully awesome girl, and glad to have met her. Without knowing it, she's reminded me of some things I have let slide. I used to be so many things, but I have slacked off and let things go to the wayside. No more. I really have to get motivated, more disciplined, and then I won't feel so bad about myself all the time. I know I am capable of three times the amount of stuff I already do... I just have to get myself back on the right track.

Also, I think I will not consider myself a vegetarian. I think I am just going to cut out pork and beef. Those two meats have the most cholesterol levels. I just looked it up for shrimp and in that case, I should cut that out too, but I have shrimp so rarely that I don't think I will. Chicken a lower amount as long as it is baked or grilled, but battered and fried is a big no. This is a pretty neat link to see items' cholesterol levels.

Anyway, here's the link to the pictures!! Halloween costumes and fun women. wooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment