Thursday, October 6, 2005

archive: 6 october 2005: wired sleepless wakeful dreams of what could-not-have-been

damnit, now I am all wired up and I can't sleep.
grrrrrrr....
Mike was right. I should have been a policewoman or went into law or something. I get so freaking passionate about this crap 'cause it makes me so angry. I wouldn't be some lawyer or politician who could easily be swayed one way or another... I am an idealist, and damnit, I never seem to lose a little of the naivety of being an idealist either. So that's how I would be a stubborn liberal lawyer... if it weren't for the stress and the anxiety of speaking in front of audiences.

agh.

SLEEP NOW
....

In the middle of waking and sleeping and dreaming, there are constellations which skirt the sky under the petticoats of Andromena, or chasing after hunter Orion, running away from the Scorpion, ever searching for Diana, paranoid Artemis is waiting in the shadows to win her battle. Goodbye Orion, you lose. I do not admire your three-star belt anymore. It does not fit my fancy anymore. And wakefulness leads to random play in dreams of what could have should have never been and but not-dreams become sleepless reality in cloudy green fields of irises.

and yes. random nonesense.

g'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment