Thursday, November 10, 2005

archive: 10 november 2005: night walking

Well, I took that long walk, which turned into an extra long walk, and it was quite nice. But I still don't think I cleared my head. I mean, yeah, I feel good now, but what I wanted to clear out I don't think I really successfully managed. I guess that's ok. I can deal with feelings.

Oh, and let's see if I can remember what I was listening to on the mp3 player. I chose stuff I hadn't listened to in a long time... since the the summer I was living in Hattiesburg mostly.
Abandoned Pools: Mercy Kiss, Start Over, and (can't remember)
Bush: Comedown
Coldplay: Clocks, Beautiful World, Rush of Blood to the Head, The Scientist, Warning Sign, Parachutes, Careful Where You Stand
Splashdown: Ironspy, Dig, Asia at Odd Hours

I realized I love "Beautiful World." I already knew I loved "Asia at Odd Hours."

I will figure out later how far I walked. I have also decided that in my calculations on my earlier walk I might have made a mistake. But here's a map (click to enlarge) of where I walked last night. Blue dot is my house, my starting point:

No comments:

Post a Comment