Saturday, November 5, 2005

archive: 5 november 2005: pictures and plans

I took pics this afternoon at the Black Music Ensemble (BME) for my friend Brittney who is their historian. Took pics and they turned out ok, coulda been better with a better camera, but all is ok.
BME Pictures

Tomorrow I think I will go out to Owsley Fork and take sunset pics again. I will need some peace time. I was out visiting a friend last night and every so often I kept staring off across the grassy part of the campus which the porch faces out onto. Jealous of that porch view. But it was being mistaken for thinking about other things... Already thought about that stuff and well, that's set aside and past. But nature was reminding me I hadn't visited it for a while for regenerative soul-searching me-myself-and-I time.

I hate the winter sometimes. Its not so much the cold and ice and snow and rain... though all that I don't particularly like, I do appreciate the beauty of it too. No, winter reminds me that there's no warmth and comfort in my life, and I feel more lonely in winter. Its much more noticeable to me. I am more likely to be depressed during the winter. Bad timing, since there's Christmas and New Year's. But yeah, I am really going to try to not just sink into that. It is good to know I have friends though. And I hope that when I do get cynical that I don't get bitchy about just having friends.

I think tonight I may take another walk, don't know if it will be three miles again, but yeah. Maybe. I don't know how things will go.

No comments:

Post a Comment