Tuesday, November 8, 2005

archive: 8 november 2005: to laser show or not...

So I have got to go see Libby tonight for a poetry review meeting, 20 minutes. All students in the class are doing it yesterday, today, and tomorrow. I set my meeting with her at 6:50.

Tonight there's a laser show at the planetarium. I may go since it will be the last one of the series they are doing. I don't know what the $2 at the door fee is for, but that's not a bad price and I can spare it. Tonight's music is U2. I missed the one which was Led Zep on Sunday night.... This is at 8:00 p.m. tonight. I may go...

My cousin finally emailed me a few details about this weekend and Louisville. I may get to see her Friday night in Louisville. I doubt I am staying the night, cause I doubt she's got a room to herself. I can go about town and make trouble with her and talk. I miss my "little sister." I'll have more details about that eventually.

Been an interesting week so far and it is barely even Tuesday evening. Wonder what the rest of the week has got to share. Maybe it will be a bit calmer in my head. heh.

I miss my buddies Jo and Lisa (and Jeff and Billy and Emily)!! Lexington girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment