Wednesday, November 23, 2005

archive: 23 november 2005: thinking much?

I am home.  Hey Mom.  :)   My nephew is still too cute.  He's hyper, too, but creative and fun to sit with and hear him talk.
I guess I am going to go in the kitchen and help Mom now.  She's cooking the entire world in there for tomorrow.  Beth and Gregg will be here tonight.  Don't know yet when I will see my cousin.
I'll call Alison around 6 tonight, see how Friday or Saturday suits her.
I will talk with Mom about stuff sometime, too.  I just don't know how yet.  I want to know how she really feels about it.  I asked my sister last night if Mom ever talks or asks about my sexuality with her, but Beth said Mom says "she doesn't ask."  She probably doesn't want to know, really, but I would rather her know honestly than to be under the assumption I am "confused" or "going through a phase" or "stubborn" or whatever else someone would describe me.
I am glad to be home.  The drive today was boring as hell.  I have a sore throat.  I had dreams last night and for once I slept 8 full hours.  The dreams... I cannot speak about.  In spite of the fact they won't happen, they still made me feel nice.  We'll see how long that lasts.
Oh, I talked with my sister about car stuff, selling it, and what to buy.  Toyota Matrix has better gas mileage than either Subaru Outback or Forrester, so I might just go with that if I can find it reasonably priced and with few miles.  Although Subaru does support a lot of gay foundations and whatnot, if I buy it used it won't be the same as buying it new anyway.   And once again, a particular car doesn't define me, so... just because I drive a Subaru does/does not mean I am gay.  I am gay 'cause I am.  If someone wants to know, then grow balls and ask me.  So I will probably end up with a Toyota. 
I better go help now.  Later folks.
EDIT:   I am a dufus.
*stop thinking so damn much!!*
Going to call Alison sometime Friday, not tonight.  I am being stupidly shy about this.  *butterflies* 
Homemade mini pizzas for dinner.  Mine has chicken, tomatoes, green peppers, and cheese. 
My cousin said she'll be back at the house sometime tonight.  I'll see her before I sleep, I'm sure.  I am sleeping on the trundle bed of the day bed.  I wish I could sleep half of tomorrow, but folks are showing around 10:30 a.m., which means I will have to be up around 9 at latest.  heh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment