Wednesday, November 23, 2005

archive: 23 november 2005: U2 in Cleveland Ohio

Oh yeah... FYI
I am going to a U2 concert on December 10th.  That's a Saturday.  It is in Cleveland, OH.  That's about 6 hours from Berea.  I am going to rent a car.  I am also going to get a hotel room.  I will leave very early Saturday morning, as soon as I can get the car, and head to Cleveland.  Never been this far North before.  Shall be fun.  Too bad I don't have a second ticket (anymore) 'cause then I'd see if anyone wanted to join me.  It'd still be nice if someone could join me for the trip, just... well, while I am at the concert I don't know what they'd do.  But other than that, all day Saturday and all day Sunday could be fun, tramping around Cleveland looking at the city, across Lake Eerie....
I wonder what weather will be like. 
Tomorrow, Thursday morning, I am going to try calling some of the hotels and see what their rates will be and if there are any rooms available.  I'll book one.  I don't care what kind of bed I get, but.... if I do have a traveling friend, that might make a difference.  In any case, I'd probably go this trip alone.  I don't know if anyone I know will be able to come along.  But it is going to be a weekend marked down in my life as Number One.

No comments:

Post a Comment