Friday, November 4, 2005

archive: 4 november 2005: attractions

hrmm....
Just for the record...
crushes, ie, people I find attractive...
count comes to....
2 people who would probably never guess, and probably can't happen,
2 fun people who are friends but may not be interested in anything more,
1 friend back in MS,
1 someone who will never know I've had a crush on her,
2 people who don't know me much at all,
1 someone I surprised myself for finding attractive.

Comes to a total of 9 people I find attractive and might would consider dating, depending on circumstances or whatnot. I know. Crazy, huh? ahh... That's ok. Some of them know I am attracted to them. And honestly, once I have a crush or feel attracted to someone, it never completely goes away. They'd have to be really mean or do something hateful to make me not like them at all anymore.

Ok. That said, back to work. Sorry for the overload of posts! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment