Wednesday, November 23, 2005

archive: 23 november 2005: movie review and driving home

"Walk the Line" was actually a damn good movie.  Reese Witherspoon did a great job as June Carter and I didn't really "see" her as "Legally Blonde"  haha... Joaquin Phoenix was excellent as Johnny Cash.  Damn, that man had problems.  I didn't know to what extent.  I also didn't know he toured with Jerry Lee Lewis and Waylon Jennings and a little bit with Elvis... Its pretty interesting, the whole coinciding timeline...
While driving yesterday I was thinking about deadlines and goals.  I think sometime over this break I am going to write up some deadlines for myself.  Personal goals I want to accomplish, work goals I ought to meet, and intellectualy goals to strive for.  They'll be some mighty interesting lists, I am sure.  Might help me complete some of that stuff on my "101 things to do in 1001 days" list.
Well, I am sure Gregg (brother-in-law) is out of the shower now. I gotta go get this hair fixed, get cleaned up, drop him off at his work, and then I head on to home (Gluckstadt, MS), but after I have some coffee.
Oh... I feel like I have strep throat or something.  My throat is on fire and itchy and my voice is hoarse.  I don't know if it is from singing too loud and hard to Melissa Ferrick for a couple hours in the car, or somehow caught it from someone.  Heh, I haven't been kissing anyone, that's for sure.  I haven't kissed anyone on the lips since April. 
Bah!

No comments:

Post a Comment