Saturday, August 27, 2005

archive: 27 august 2005: Louisville no go

I didn't go to Louisville 'cause I thought it was going to rain all day; every time I looked at the sky it was grey and covered with dark clouds. I didn't feel like driving to L-ville or back in rain, so... I didn't go. I went to Richmond, got some coffee at LiveWire, and read for a little bit. This girl came in, reallycute, but I dunno. She did look over at me a few times. I could tell she is gay. Once I caught her looking at me and I just smiled back and tilted my head back down to reading... I dunno what else I should have done. heh. I'm not bold.

I went to the Peddler's Mall and perused the stuff there, then went to Big Lots, then to the mall for a little while. I got a few things here and there. I went back to LiveWire and had an iced mocha and some quiche, then went to Blockbuster. I couldn't resist the 3 for $25 deal, so I got both discs of "Angels in America" (which I have seen before on a TINY Tv screen and loved) and "Garden State" (which I haven't seen, but so many people say its great, so...) and I rented "Iron Jawed Angels" which I am about to watch now.

I also bought a bottle of merlot, and a little four pack of those tiny bottles of a shiraz... I have not tried shiraz, so I will try one with the movie. If I don't like it, I will give the other three away to someone who does like shiraz. But I know I love merlot. Just bought the bottle so that if there's a special occassion, or reason, or whatever... I can open it and have it with someone or by myself (not the whole thing, but... heh...)

anyway... I shall go watch "Iron Jawed Angels" now...

No comments:

Post a Comment